Rake (http://rake.rubyforge.org) are to build a language, and make (www.gnu.org/software/make/)
ant (http://ant.apache.org) is to imagine. Rake is written in Ruby, it supported its own DSL to handle and maintain
Ruby applications. Rails using rake extension to complete a variety of different tasks. Following some of the most used Rails mission Rake.
Through the procedure in your rails root directory to run rake-T to be a complete list of tasks.
- rake: do not run rake with no parameters will be to rebuild the test database migrations, and run the test directory of all the unit testing, functional testing and integration testing
- rake db: migrate: to update the current environment of the database to the latest version. You can specify the directory version in order to add VERSION = X.
- rake db: sessions: create: in the database to create a table used to store user session data. Rails will be automatically allocated for each user session cookie used to track users. Conversation as a very useful mechanism for user authentication.
- rake db: sessions: clear: clear the sessions table. Time interval in the rules to run this command used to prevent excessive growth of the size of the table. Each user access applications will result in the sessions table to add a record.
- rake log: clear: cut-off application log directory of log files. Sessions as data, log files have also become very large, so it is best when the removal of them from time to time.
- rake rails: freeze: gems: locking rails applications rails gem version to the latest version. If you are not running this command (or rake rails: freeze: edge) to your application's gem version in the latest version and old versions floating, this will lead to the issue of backward compatibility, if the rails of the code changed.
- rake rails: freeze: edge: and rake rails: freeze: gem similar to rails code in order to distinguish it locked in the latest version. rails code was Kaodao application vendor / rails directory.
- rake rails: unfreeze: interruption of the two described above freeze command to create applications and rails version of the connection.
- rake stats: the output of your application's useful statistics, including lines of code and code to test ratio.
Ways to generate API documentation:
rdoc-f chm-n xxx README src /
Note:-f chm generate chm format means that document
chm file xxx is the file name (will be automatically included chm suffix)
README is to add the readme file name and path
src / yes-source directory is located (here, "src /" are the path of ruby source)
Generated files into the doc directory of the current directory, if already exist will be prompted to doc directory already exists can not be implemented
Note: The path must be /-separated, rather than windows of \
Generate chm must have Microsoft's HTML Help Workshop
Related Posts of Subject: rake and rake command what is brief introduction
ActiveRecord is by far the best I have seen the ORM library, apart from DB2, supports all the mainstream databases. If you want to know how to use a separate Activerecord, please follow me. Introduce my system environment: OS: windows2003 DataBase: O ...
My local wamp server using one of the key package, only used mysql functions, today in the use of rake db: migrate when First reported a month can not be implemented, the next inquiry and found no mysql installed a gem, to install gem install mysql i ...
Excerpt from: http://blog.csdn.net/exceljava/archive/2007/10/05/1811925.aspx Download the spring package of documents and a variety of packages large projects are often at only some of which we must, if not sure what package when necessary, then take a lo
http://blog.csdn.net/ljah/archive/2008/06/06/2516187.aspx Usually we use APPFUSE2.0 project into eclipse, the compiler can not be normal, can only use maven I feel very uncomfortable, after exploring and found that after such a configuration, it will make
Simple Captcha Plugin Can help us easily in the Rails implementation of Verification Code function. In addition, he has the option to provide sufficient to meet the U.S. requirements for certification, the use of easy. Supported picture and digital authen
Ruby Web site resources: ruby official website: http://www.ruby-lang.org ruby doc official website: http://www.ruby-doc.org rubyonrails official website: http://www.rubyonrails.org programming ruby online edition (Ruby studying the "Bible") ...
AspectJ directory are in the Spring framework to use AspectJ source code and test program files. AspectJ is the first java application framework provided by the AOP. dist directory is a Spring release package, regarding release package described below in
In the Web engineering process, Web-based system testing, recognition and acceptance is an important and challenging job. Web-based system testing with the traditional software testing different, it will not only need to check and verify whether the desig
Engage in a day has finally put the ghost of a user log in to engage in things out. . Ah first experience with a spring to manage the bean is a good tool. Of course, far more than this spring profound role in it. This is called a simple sense of the ...