Eclipse RAP project aims to enable developers to use Eclipse development model to build Rich, Ajax-enabled Web applications. The main use of the well-known Eclipse platform plug-in mechanism for expansion and a point contained in SWT / JFace API of the widget toolkit.
Rocket-GWT provides a set of applications in the development of RIA, the common to the GWT Widget (such as: Rich Menu System, the level / vertical Slider and Splitter panel, four styles of TabPanel, tree widget, auto complete box widget, etc.) and some other useful functions (such as: dependency injection, drag and drop, etc.). rocket-gwt all widget and components with a unit test and example.
jqUploader is a flash-based file upload widget, can be used to replace the html in the file input tag. From that it can show the upload progress bar and percentage.
Ext UploadForm developed based on the ext file upload component. Can add multiple files to upload queue which can also be removed from the queue inside the documents do not need, or are empty the entire queue.
Prototype UI is a Prototype1.6 and script.aculo.us based on the development of commonly used Web UI component library. These components have: easy to use; highly configurable; free replacement skin, and to provide a user-friendly API.
SmartClient Ajax platform used to be a commercial product, now based on the LGPL license as an open source project. SmartClient Ajax platform include: do not need to install a DHTML / AJAX client engine; a fat client UI components and services; client and server data binding system. SmartClient features:
1. Client-side Ajax: in all of the SmartClient presentation layer functions and all HTML Health and Chengdu in the browser to complete. Or the generation of HTML functions that do not require the layer to deal with through the server. Once the complete SmartClient loaded in the browser and the server only the data transmission between.
2. Multi-platform support: SmartClient server platform with the task of integration through a number of cross-platform standards such as: REST and WSDL web services. SmartClient also includes a Java integration server for accelerated integration with the Java server, and a number of popular Java frameworks such as Java Beans / EJB, Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
3. To increase the upgrade: SmartClient components can be easily embedded into existing applications. Add Grids, forms, trees, dialogs, wizards and other components SmartClient not change the existing structure.
6.AJAX MVC (similar to Struts for AJAX).
In addition through the Adobe AIR platform, Firefox extensions, Google Gears and other technologies, SmartClient supports include offline applications, SmartClient applications provide desktop installed version (no changes to the task code), client-compatible mobile browser Safari, Opera and IE and so on.
Telosys is a Web2.0 application for the development of open-source framework. The framework is based on the C / S structure of thinking, using J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JDBC), lightweight clients and AJAX technology.
IT Mill Toolkit
IT Mill Toolkit is an open source RIA development framework. Its features include:
1. So that you can take advantage of object-oriented methods (such as: inheritance and composition) to the development of RIA (Rich Internet Applications) applications.
4. The use of Google Web Toolkit can easily expand and develop their own user interface components.
5. The use of standard CSS style interface components will be able to replace the skin.
6. Support for all standard Java application servers: JBoss, WebLogic and WebSphere, and most of the browser IE, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
GWT-Ext is a GWT-based Web development and ExtJs interface component library. Components include: having to sort, paging and filtering the Grid, to support drag and drop the Tree, flexible configuration ComboBoxe, Tab Panels, Menus & Toolbars, Dialogs, Forms and so on.
jQuery UI is a jquery based on building a functional replacement with skin and mouse control of the UI components interact. Used to help developers to build a good user experience of Web applications. Interactive components, including drag / dropping, sorting, selecting, and resizing and so on. Based on these core components to build interactive control of the UI are: accordion, date picker, dialog, slider, table sorter, etc. and the tab.
GQuery is a "clone" jQuery API an open source project. GQuery not based on jQuery package, but completely new features to achieve GWT1.5. Can use the project to use jQuery in GWT to look up the syntax and operation of DOM elements. Download the source code:
qooxdoo Web Toolkit
QWT (qooxdoo Web Toolkit) is similar to Google Web Toolkit. Java can be used to develop
Gson the Java class library can be converted into Java objects JSON, the JSON string can be converted into an equivalent Java object. Gson support any complex object, including Java source code is not object.
GWT is a SmartGWT use of open source projects SmartClient package. Similar to