Relevant environmental list:
Eclipse version: eclipse-rcp-galileo-SR2-win32
VE version: 1.4
EMF version: 2.4
In Eclipse3.4 install VE always unsuccessful (installation midway error may be version of the problem), so for Eclipse3.5 try, according to the official installation instructions (http://wiki.eclipse.org/VE/Update # Install_VE_1 .4 _into_Eclipse_3.5_.2F_Galileo) using offline installation, the process is as follows:
1. Download and install EMF2.4 (VE1.4 required);
In order to install Eclipse plug-ins can be installed.
Note: I actually downloaded the EMF2.5 version, the official show 2.5 work with Eclipse3.5, proved VE1.4 can be installed successfully.
2. Download the offline installation package VE-Update-1.4.0.zip;
- http://www.eclipse.org/vep/downloads/ (recommended, including mirroring and a maximum of information)
- http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/downloads/drops/1.4.0/ (second choice, no mirror)
- https: / / build.eclipse.org / hudson / view / Athena% 20CBI/job/cbi-ve-1.4-nightly-Ganymede/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build / ** / (the final choice, no mirrors)
- 3. Start Eclipse, select menu Help> Install New Software ...> Add ...> Archive ... targeted to the local VE-Update-1.4.0.zip, the following diagram:
Visual Editor can be checked only (check the other may be a conflict can not be prompted to install), and then Next go to complete the installation.
4. Restart eclipse, select the menu Help> About Eclipse> Installation Details> Plug-ins, see the Visual Editor has emerged in the list, the installation is successful, the following diagram:
A new class, also more out of Visual Class, AWT, RCP, Swing, SWT and other options, the following diagram:
Related Posts of Eclipse RCP development of plug-ins - Visual Editor Installation
Event source object event.srcElement.tagName event.srcElement.type Capture release event.srcElement.setCapture (); event.srcElement.releaseCapture (); Events button event.keyCode event.shiftKey event.altKey event.ctrlKey Return value events event.returnVa
U.S. to discuss the discussion in Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Beijing, which companies have to do the ruby on rails?
Used the m2eclipse plug-ins using struts2 when com.sun necessary to rely on the default-tools.jar, specifically because at the struts-annotations bag designated default-tools.jar <profile> <id> default-tools.jar </ id> <activatio ...
Tools: Eclipse3.1, MyEclipse4.03, Tomcat5.5.9, Properties Editor plug-ins, MySql4.1.13 New construction: the name for the login Create Struts framework Create index.jsp, add a link to login.jsp Press Ctrl + N, to create login.jsp, LoginAction, the use of
1. Ruby Inside is said to be the best news station, the subscriber number 16xxx [img] http://www.rubyinside.com/simg/logo.gif "alt =" [/ img] http://www.rubyinside.com/ 2. Rails Inside is also a news station, the subscriber number of 3xxx [ ...
11. Many-to-many Of many that can be converted to two one-to-many <set name="students" table="teacher_student"> <key column="techer_id"/> <many-to-many column="student_id"/> </set> many-to-many data only from one end of the mainten
Although the workflow is still immature stage of development, not even a recognized standard. But its application has already been launched in the Express, indicating the market's demand for job-flow framework are urgent and enormous. Backgrounds of o
Introduction Openfire features plug-ins are enhanced. This document is a guide to developers to create plug-ins. The structure of a plug-in Plug-ins Plug-ins openfireHome stored in the directory. When deploying a plug-in jar or war file, it will automatic
Code for the development of boredom when using ExtJs + Servlet + hibernate (Ant + xdoclet generate HBM files) + spring implementation, Pure whim, but implementation has been more than chat, group chat, what's not achieve, nor how to consider the perfo