Download and install CVSNT http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/ # downcvsnt.
1. Start "CVSNT Control Panel", enter "Repository configuration" option, click the "Add"
2. In the pop-up window, Location Select the path to the warehouse to be built, such as E: / cvsrepository, Name Lane will automatically enter the name of a Repository, it is generally not good enough to change a "/" at the beginning of the be. Others may not write on the lines points ok
Above, on the establishment of a warehouse, and now go to add users:
3. Open the DOS window (at this time must be an administrator to log into the system), enter the set cvsroot =: pserver: administrator @ localhost: / cvsrepository
4. Enter cvs login enter the administrator password and then make
5. Use the command net user cvsuser pass123 / add the establishment of an operating system for cvs users (how to use the net user command http://support.microsoft.com/kb/251394)
6. Use the command cvs-d E: \ cvsrepository passwd-r cvsuser-a admin to establish a name for the cvsadmin users, pointing to cvsuser operating system users, and specify the Repository
This created a admin user, and the following test to see if they can log on
7. Following the above steps, use the cvs logout logout
8. Set cvsroot =: pserver: admin: admin @ localhost: / cvsrepository
9.cvs login and enter the admin password (twice that above the set).
Normal, then should be able to enter, use the cvs ls can look at the success of
Related Posts of cvsnt installation settings
CVSNT setup Download and install CVSNT http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/ # downcvsnt. setup: 1. Start "CVSNT Control Panel", enter "Repository configuration" option, click the "Add" 2. In the pop-up window, Location Sele ...
Ubuntu firewall installation settings 1. Installation sudo apt-get install ufw 2. Enable sudo ufw enable sudo ufw default deny After running these two commands to open the firewall, and at boot time automatically. Close all external access to this ma
Directory [ hide ] 1 SubVersion service installation settings 1.1 Introduction 1.2 Suppose 1.3 The scope of this article 1.4 Installation 1.5 Server Configuration 1.5.1 Creating SVN repository 1.6 access method 1.6.1 Direct access to the file repository (
District of times, leaving out the 20G for the division of space for the yes. Installed UBUNTU! 1. Install WIN XP operating system. (Specific steps should not speak? Everyone knows that!) But! In the sub-set of the time to pay attention! Must Go out ...
1. To install CVS, the Synaptic Package Manager, which select the cvs (System - System Administration - Synaptic Package Manager packages in the right to select a random list, and then the three keyboard by cvs letters, will locate to the three lette
SQL server server installation settings tutorial [only in their own SQL database users to install]
sqlserver installation is definitely the most important sites not only lead to very serious SQL injection, and may jeopardize server control as you own the following software installed sql2000 friend describes common security settings 1, modify the 1
The first is the most basic configuration, see my / etc / vsftpd.conf # Disallow anonymous users anonymous_enable = YES # Anonymous user login without asking password no_anon_password = YES # Accept the local user local_enable = YES # Upload (global
The default installation location of the application and whether the program can be moved depending on the configuration of the developer **. Apk's AndroidManifest.xml in <Manifest xmlns: android = "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android
Set environment variables sudo gedit / etc / environment http://forum.ubuntu.org.cn/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=6182 Install Java JDK http://forum.ubuntu.org.cn/viewtopic.php?t=183803
Ubuntu10.4 related to the installation settings and oracle10g: Ubuntu installed on the server start SSH Server sudo apt-get install openssh-server The test is successful: ssh localhost Installing SSH-server: sudo apt-get update or sudo apt-get instal