Translation: Blank (Yi-Fei)
53 CSS-Techniques You Couldn't Live Without
53 CSS-essential skills
CSS is important. And it is being used more and more often. Cascading Style Sheets offer many advantages you don't have in table-layouts - and first of all a strict separation between layout, or design of the page, and the information, presented on the page. Thus the design of pages can be easily changed, just replacing a css-file with another one. Isn't it great? Well, actualy, it is.
CSS is important, it is more widely applied. Cascading Style Sheets offer many advantages you do not form layout, the first page layout, or design and appears in the page information in a strict separation, and thus the design of pages can be easily changed, just a CSS file to replace the other 1. Is not it great? Well, yes, in fact, it is.
Over the last few years web-developers have written many articles about CSS and developed many useful techniques, which can save you a lot of time - of course, if you are able to find them in time. Below you'll find a list of techniques we, as web-architects, really couldn't live without. They are essential and they indeed make our life easier. Let's take a look at 53 CSS-based techniques you should always have ready to hand if you develop web-sites.
In the past few years, Web developers have written many articles about CSS and developed many useful techniques, which can save you a lot of time. Of course, if you have enough time to find them. Below you will find our Web site architects, really indispensable as a list of techniques. They are indeed necessary, they make our lives easier. Let us look at these 53 CSS-based techniques, if you do web development, should always have ready to hand.
Thanks to all developers who contributed to accessible and usable css-based design over the last few years. We really appreciate it. Thanks!
Thanks to all the past few years and available in easy to use CSS-based design to contribute to developers, we really appreciate them! Thank you!
1. CSS Based Navigation / / CSS-based navigation
2. Navigation Matrix Reloaded / / navigation block flipping moment
3. CSS Tabs / / CSS tags
4. CSS Bar Graphs / / CSS bar chart
5. Collapsing Tables: Security Example / / compressed form: an example
6. Adam's Radio & Checkbox Customisation Method / / Adam's radio button and check the user method
7. CSS Image Replacement / / CSS image replacement
8. CSS Shadows ( Shadows Roundup CSS ) / / CSS shadow (CSS shadow review)
9. CSS Rounded Corners Roundup ( Nifty Corners ) / / CSS rounded Summary (beautiful corner)
10. Drop Cap-Capital Letters with CSS / / CSS to achieve with the first letter of sinking
11. Define Image Opacity with CSS / / semi-transparent image with CSS definitions
12. How to Create a Block Hover Effect List of Links for a / / list of links on how to create a Block Hover Effect
14. CSS Diagrams / / CSS Chart
15. CSS Curves / / CSS curve
16. Footer Stick allows for the Footer of a Web page to appear either at the bottom of the Browser window or the bottom of the Web page content - Whichever is visually lowest.
Footer Stickallows footer of a Web page displayed in the bottom of the browser window or web page content of the actual bottom of the bottom one.
17. CSS Image Map / / CSS image map
18. CSS Image Pop-Up / / CSS image popup
19. CSS Image Preloader / / CSS image preload
20. CSS Image Replacement for Buttons / / CSS Image Replacement for Buttons
21. Link Thumbnail / / link thumbnail
22. CSS Map Pop / / CSS Map Tips
23. PHP-based CSS Style Switcher / / PHP-based CSS style changes
24. CSS Unordered List Calendar ( CSS Styled Calendar ) / / CSS unordered list Calendar (CSS Styled Calendar)
25. CSS-Based Forms: Techniques / / CSS-Based Forms: Techniques
26. CSS-Based Tables: Techniques / / CSS-based forms: skills
27. Printing Web-Documents and CSS / / print the web document and the CSS
28. Links-Display for Improved Print-Layouts with CSS / / print the layout using CSS links improved display
29. CSS-Submit Buttons / / CSS submit button
30. CSS Teaser Box / / CSS summary box
31. CSS Tricks for Custom Bullets / / For the definition of a list of CSS style tips
32. ticked Off Links Reloaded / / flip the link marked with the notation
33. CSS Zooming / / CSS Zoom
34. Creating a Star Rater using CSS / / use CSS to create a star rating
35. The ways to Style visited Links / / method to style visited links
36. PDF, ZIP, DOC Links Labeling / / PDF, ZIP, DOC mark link
37. Displaying Usage Rates with CSS / / Display the percentage with CSS
38. Text Wrap Image Floats without the / / text is not surrounded by the floating image
39. Let visitors decide, whether or not will they Open link in a new window / / Let visitors decide whether it will open link in new window
40. Simple accessible external Links / / simple to use external links
42. Vertical Centering with CSS ( Horizontal and Vertical Centering with CSS ) / / Vertical Centering with CSS (using CSS to achieve horizontal and vertical center)
43. unobtrusive Sidenotes / / not noticeable marginal notes
44. Image Caption with CSS ( Styled with Caption Images ) / / use CSS for image description (designed for images with explanation)
45. Dynamic PieChart with CSS / / dynamic pie with CSS
46. Format Footnotes with CSS / / layout using CSS to achieve the footnote
47. Hierarchical Sitemap with CSS / / use CSS to achieve a ranking of the site map
48. Snook's Resizable Underlines / / Shi Luke's can change the size of the underscore
49. Switchy McLayout: Security Adaptive Layout Technique / / Mark the layout change: an adaptive layout skills
50. StyleMap: CSS + HTML Visual Sitemap / / styles Map: CSS + HTML site map visualization
51. Custom Reading Width / / Width of the custom to read
52. CSS Alert Message / / CSS reminder
53. CSS Production Notes / / CSS Product Notes
View the CSS source, please view the original
Original Address: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007/01/19/53-css-techniques-you-couldnt-live-without/
Related Posts of 53 CSS-essential skills
This article The original English text of As a web designer (Front-end Engineer), you may recall that once the page size recommendations: a web page (including HTML, CSS, Javacript, Flash and picture) as far as possible not to exceed the size of 30KB ...
Original: Michael Donnelly Translation: Beta Xmu / Grind Original: http://www.ldapman.org/articles/tree_design.html At first glance, the design of a LDAP directory server topology seems to be very troublesome thing. But as long as you pre-planned, and tha
Taobao recent study at the website and found that the introduction of css page one of many ways to use the @ import way: <style type="text/css" media="screen"> @import url("http://taoke.alimama.com/css/newmyalimama/instance/overlay.css?t=11240510");
About a rails 2.0 Introduction of the article, a total of two parts. Translate the following article from here, or new Translation not please everyone exhibitions. I am pleased to see my video tutorial rails2.0 widely accepted. More than 1500 people have
Dojo Study Notes (2. DjConfig explain) dojo are djConfig a built-in Global Settings object, its role is through its control of behavior dojo First of all, we need to quote the former dojo.js statement djConfig object in order to load when dojo.js be able
DWR (Direct Web Remoting) is a Open source The class library that can help developers site contains AJAX technology. It can permit in the browser's code uses WEB server running on the JAVA function, just like it at the same browser. It contains t ...
In this paper, the source for the original http://www.blueidea.com/tech/site/2006/3358.asp Near the time for the preparation of CSS Reference Manual First, with regard to CSS style sheets 1. In the study before css What you should master the basic knowled
IE's JScript existence of memory leak bug must we all know or have heard of. This is because of IE's memory recovery manager of a design error. When we create a prepared script when a cross-reference, for example, the following code: window.o ...